Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:57:07 -0400
From:      "Brian White" <brianw@enews.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   You left Sys Admin magazine out of your magazine list.  Are you interested in selling it instead of just linking to it?

Sys Admin provides practical technical information for UNIX systems
administrators. It includes articles on system performance tuning, shell
script, and crash recovery.  Does this sound like it might interest
FreeBSD's visitors?

We are Enews.com, the Internet's largest vendor of print magazine
subscriptions.  We would like to send you information about building a
computer magazine rack on your Web site featuring Sys Admin magazine.  We
will pay you a 10% commission on all sales resulting from the offers.

This affiliate program costs nothing.

We enable your site to offer the lowest prices on the Web for publications
that interest computer professionals.  All magazines are the guaranteed
LOWEST price on the Internet, and all have a 90-day FREE trial. Because we
always link browsers and buyers back to your web site, this program never
takes away your valuable traffic.

( ) Yes! Send me info.

Brian White
brianw@enews.com