Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 21:34:23 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, brandon@roguetrader.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Postmaster notify: Host unknown (Name server:  hydrogen.nike.efn.org: host not found)

> Brandon Gillespie scribbled this message on Aug 10:
> > I'm debating with myself why I should bother submitting anything with
> > send-pr anymore.  It seems that unless it happens to be a pet project of
> > one of the developers, it will pretty much be ignored and never committed.
> > I have two submissions pending SOME response (even a 'no, we dont want it'
> > would be appreciated)--but nothing.  The first is a rewrite of the
> > libcrypt,
>
> pr2302, this one has been analyzed by markm, and the last statement on
> the code is:
> I'll commit this real soon now.
>
> of course that was back on Jan 18...  so I'm cc'ing markm onto this
> thread...

I must apologise for slacking off here. I was burgled 6 weeks ago, and
my computers were taken/damaged. A shitload of work was irrevocably
lost, and I am catcing up with it at random intervals. I have no old
email to go by and a job to maintain, so my priorities may seem a
little screwed. I will get to it. The best method of geeping track at
the moment is with gnats. At least that can't get pinched :-)

Mark Murray