Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:19:23 -0600
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with current.freebsd.org

I've been trying to ftp the latest -current snapshot from
current.freebsd.org for the past two days, but I keep getting a "! Receive
error: Blocking call cancelled" message (I'm using WS_FTP LE 5.06 under
WinNT).  Sometimes I get this after only one "ls", but sometimes I can
transfer ~20 of the 240640 byte blocks.  Is something wrong with this machine?

-David
(I'm not on this list, so please cc:)