Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:17:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ivo Karabojkov <ivo@kit-bg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD samba+winbind

Hi!

Thanks for your reply!
Sorry, but that didn't help. I even tried installing samba 3.4 (also form
ports).
With the same configuration as Samba 3.5 there was no idmapping at all. I'll
try to raise loglevel to see what happens.

With Samba 3.5 and loglevel 10 there were no significant errors and I think
the problem is with nssd and nss_winbind.so (some specific behavior for
getting all users - getent).

Best wishes,
Ivo