Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 09:08:43 -0300 (EST)
From:      Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza <cess@matrix.com.br>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, bsd-l@br-unix.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: style guide - indentation

On 29-Apr-00 Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 02:07:42PM -0300, Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza
> wrote:
>> We are starting a team to translate FreeBSD documentation to Brasilian
>> Portuguese.
>
> Great news.  Do you have a mailing list and/or website we can link to
> to help publicise this?

To subscribe to the list:
send email to

majordomo@br-unix.org

with

subscribe bsd-l

in the body of the message.

To send email to the list send an email to
bsd-l@br-unix.org

The URL of the archives is
http://hq.br-unix.org

We are setting a home page with the guidelines of the translation project.
I belive in the end of the week our home page will be set, I will send an email
with the URL to the lists (freebsd-doc, freebsd-translate) and a copy to you.

We are also setting a cvsup server so we can manage better the translation
process.

I also would like to ask where itīs better to report our news, in
freebsd-translate mailing list? or freebsd-doc? or directly to you Nik?

Regards.

Carlos Eduardo Selonke de Souza
mailto:cess@matrix.com.br