Date:      Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:28:19 +0000
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        mfv <mrkvrg@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox && HTML5 && flash

El día Saturday, October 19, 2013 a las 02:29:32PM -0400, mfv escribió:

> > And the flash disable addon (I didn't try it, 'cause I don't have the
> > flash plugin installed):
> > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/flashdisable
>
> I received this message a couple of minutes after requesting a solution to
> switch between flash and HTML5.
>
> I tried the third option and it meets my needs. If I need to switch from one
> mode to the other it is a simple matter of clicking on the button that appears
> on the toolbar and then reload the page.  If the button is red, flash can be
> used, if it is greyed-out HTML5 is loaded.

Hello mfv,

Isn't it risky to install such kind of software? What about if it is
recording your future keystrokes?

Thx

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru@unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5