Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:47:20 +0300
From:      Dennis Turpitka <freebsd@omni.dp.ua>
To:        "James Lim" <jameslpin@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: traffic shaping other then built-in DUMMYNET

Hello James,

JL> Hi there,
JL>             Any services in particular?
Yes. I want set up priorities for groups of IP addresses, as it done
in ipwf pipe NNN config....., but I need not only control upper limit,
but also guarantee some groups to have minimum available limit, e.g.

if it would be ipfw:

ipfw config pipe NNNN min_bw 9600b/s msx_bw 14400b/s........

--
Best regards,
 Dennis                            mailto:freebsd@omni.dp.ua