Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:42:26 -0000
From:      "Tariq Rashid" <tariq@inty.net>
To:        "Ilya V. Serov" <serov@telecom.lek.ru>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Question abt NATD

 natd does not use the kernel for NAT - it is a user land process and uses
libalias.
	you may wish to alter libalias to provide yourself with an "view" to its
mappings

 i'd recommend using ipnat which is in-kernel.
	use ipnat -l to list the rules and the currently mapped sessions
	(see man ipnat for deatils)

tariq