Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:53:14 +0000
From:      sd <sd@buc.com.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware on freebsd 5.4

Hello World!

I've tried several times to install vmware2 & 3 on my freebsd 5.4 box.
No attempts were successfull with different errors. Especially, for
vmware3 port the error was: ..404 Not Found.
Why it still exists in ports collection if no sites keep it anymore?
OK, I'll be glad to hear any tips for installing vmware-2.
All what I want - set up two W2K3-servers as PDC and BDC and several W2K
ws as domain members to try those active directory.

Any help is appreciated very much.
Thanks in advance,
Dmytro
Surovtsev