Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:51:38 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: results of ports re-engineering survey

On Dec 13, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

	I'm more than happy to take the comments in kind and implement them
in my work with pkg_install. I honestly see no problem with
commenting / brainstorming as long as it's productive.
	I'm done with finals and have no major obligations to deal with
outside my '9 to 5' (more like 4:30 to 11:30) with BestBuy, so the
true coding starts now..
Cheers,
-Garrett