Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:50:27 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mill@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@fbsd.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org, Steve Polyack <korvus@comcast.net>
Subject:   Re: flash9 checklist

Sent by Vladimir Grebenschikov:
> I've seen temporary FF lockups with flashblock FF plugin enabled.
Same here. Sometimes it works and some times any page containing flash
will hang the entire browser. Doing a `killall npviewer.bin' (I use
nspluginwrapper) will unfreeze the browser like nothing happened. You'll
get the page -- but without the embedded flash, of course.
I have only gotten Flash-9 to (mostly) work this morning -- thanks to
nox' checklist, and have not yet been able to investigate, why it hangs
on occasion...

    -mi