Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:15:30 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Changing shell

I disagree, changing from csh to bash can only be described as A Good Thing!
Sam,
type the following
chsh <enter>
in the resulting file (.profile) change /bin/sh to /usr/local/bin/bash
(assuming, of course, that you have loaded bash through either the install,
or the /stand/sysinstall routine

Regards
Igor

Double your drive space - delete Windows!