Date:      Fri, 23 May 1997 22:45:51 -0500
From:      "Mitchell J. Morrison" <morrism@nsi.mdn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   2.2.2 Release question..

Just out of curiosity, the 2.2.2 Release seems to work OK. However many of
the changes (in paticular, /etc/sysconfig to /etc/rc.conf, /etc/netstart to
/etc/rc.network, and the updated PPP) have not been reflected in the
documentation, man pages, handbook, or info pages. Is this a result of
by-passing the beta testers?

It was a bit confusing to get up and running with the documentation
incomplete. This may be a whine but potential new users of the system will
quickly get lost. Maybe by-passing beta was not the best idea after all.

Keep up the good work & let me know if I can help.

Mitchell J. Morrison		morrism@nsi.mdn.com