Date:      Sun, 29 May 2016 22:57:31 -0400
From:      Stari Karp <starikarp@yandex.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   time

Hi!

I am new Installed FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p3 #0: Tue May 17 08:43:55 UTC 2016
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64 and I
have a problem with time. How I setup time (I adoing the same from version
6??):
>From "Select local or UTC...) I press NO, than America -- North and South,
than United States and Eastern time. On the last question "Does the
abbreviation 'EDT' look reasonable?" I pressed YES.

And here is now 7:55 PM and date shows me 10:55 PM. In /etc/rc.conf I have
also ntpd_enable="YES".

I have the same settings all the time but it doesn't works now.

Thank you.

SK