Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 17:27:52 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Ultra Violet <ultra@phat.za.net>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenSSH 2.2.0 port.

Hi, I'm running a FreeBSD 4.3 system on a server. And, I had to use the
base systems OpenSSH "SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_2.3.0 green@FreeBSD.org 20010321"
But, the port won't compile, in /usr/ports/security/openssh/.
And, the guys in #freebsdhelp on efnet, say it should be marked broken
then. Just thought I'd let you know, cause, I usually compile mine.
And, I did cvsup all my ports to stable before I started.

So?

Thanks in advance.

			   Ultra Violet

 			I'm cold, I'm ugly
               I'm always confused by everything
                I can stare into a thousand eyes
              But every smile hides a bold-faced lie

            It itches, it seethes, it festers and breathes
             My heros are dead, they died in my head
             Thin out the herd, squeeze out the pain
            Something inside me has opened up again

                  Thoughts of me exemplified
                All the little flaws I have denied
            Forget today, forget whatever happened
         Everyday I see a little more of overall deficiencies
        I'm nothing short of being one complete catastrophe

         What the hell - did I - do to deserve - all of this?

             I save all the bullets from ignorant minds
          Your insults get stuck in my teeth as they grind
          Way past good taste, on our way to bad omens
             I decrease, while my symptoms increase

                 God what the fuck is wrong
                You act like you knew it all along
            Your timing sucks, your silence is a blessing

                All I ever wanted out of you was
                 something you could never be
                 Now take a real good look at
                What you've fucking done to me

            Gimme any reason why I'd need you, boy
              Gimme any reason not to fuck you up
            Gimme any reason why I'd need you, bitch
              Gimme any reason not to fuck you up

                       I see you in me

                I keep my scars from prying eyes
                Incapable of ever knowing why
          Somebody breathe, I've got to have an answer

                  Why am I so fascinated by
                 bigger pictures, better things
                But I don't care what you think
                  You'll never understand me