Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:25:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jim Phillips <jim@ks.uiuc.edu>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@rabson.org>, "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NFSv4 Linux client atime for exclusive create
References:  <YTXPR01MB018992D6CDD2A578B4AC946BDD050@YTXPR01MB0189.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CACA0VUgkRphRLQh%2BFBcCEb=gB=YdjVFEncor64x1qqov7K4%2Bhw@mail.gmail.com> <YTXPR01MB0189374B9DCCB8D0219FA299DD180@YTXPR01MB0189.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <YTXPR01MB0189EF41F4122B0162A76F0DDD180@YTXPR01MB0189.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>, <CACA0VUjVg6BZc4SarH6UVn1DBrJc7MdfLkmKcbgq0OR1ExwD7Q@mail.gmail.com> <YTXPR01MB0189AFA97A8BFE756E6EFE4DDD1B0@YTXPR01MB0189.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Tested the new patch and it fixes the issue (as did the old one).

Jim