Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 02:50:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-doc
Subject:   Re: Printing the Handbook

Hello

I do not understand what Julian S. was trying to say.:(
I was offering to donate a percentage of my profits as a way of saying
thankyou to one and all for the great OS.  I was not saying that I
``HAD'' to do so, someone please correct me if I wrong here.

Here is the way I got what will be offered.  Combine the handbook and FAQ
into one document, add my ``Tips & Tricks'', generate the latex document,
go through and correct all the incorrect refs(I belive the html handling
broke this, all I get are numbers and not titles.).  Correct any other
errors I saw (These will donated back along with the Tip & Trick section
if others want it).  Have 100 copies printed up and bind them in 3 ring
binders.  Thats it.

I'm in the final proofing now.  Deskjet 540s' are not the worlds fastest
printers:)

Gary
P.S. Can someone explain what was said??

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information