Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:42:10
From:      gcrutcher@datatrek.com (Gary Crutcher)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone else think it's about time to beat a WEB server to death?

Hi Jordan,

I have a WEB server on Free BSD v2.05.  The configuration is as follows:

90 MHz PCI-based Pentiun (512K mem cache)
64MB 60 ns memory
2.1 GB FAST-CSI hard drive/controller
OS -> FreeBSD v2.05
WEB Software -> Apache v.08.14
Currently dedicated 28.8 dial-in, but upgrading to a 56kb frame relay
by end of month.

I would be willing to participate, but the statistics program I am
currently using for WEB site info is not very sophisticated.

If someone could help with statistics side, I am willing to allow my
site to be bombarded to gather statistics.

Also, if another WEB server pkg is preferable, let me know.

Gary Crutcher