Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:29:52 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, sumikawa@freebsd.org, sobomax@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposed change in ports/www/mozilla/Makefile and friends

Hello everybody!

In the most recent version of ports/www/mozilla/Makefile we have the line:

post-build:
        @cd ${WRKSRC} && ${SETENV} ${MAKE_ENV} ${GMAKE} BUILD_MODULES=psm

However, this hack does not seem to be necessary any more (certainly not
under 0.9.1 and later but as I recall under 0.9 either), instead
one should add

--enable-crypto

to the CONFIGURE_ARGS and "Just Push Play", it will DTRT.

This has the added bonus of making build times shorter in some cases...

This also seems to pertain to ports/www/mozilla-headers and mozilla+ipv6.
(Maintainers Cc:-d)

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM