Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:08:11 -0700
From:      Jay O'Brien <jayobrien@att.net>
To:        FreeBSD - questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Console 50-lines at bootup?

Dan, Erik, JJB...

Thank you all, that worked. And once I saw the whole screen with
green on black, (ugh!) I went back to white on black. But now at
least I know how to do it!

Now to find the syntax for allscreens_flags and learn about that
argument. I may want to set different virtual terminals to
different settings.

Jay O'Brien
Rio Linda, CA USA

Ref: FreeBSD console 50 lines