Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:48:51 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'suzi800@webtv.net'" <suzi800@webtv.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Live in Colorado

Suzi,
This is not the forum for this kind of posting.  This mailing list is for
technical questions regarding the FreeBSD operating system.  For more
information please look at http://www.FreeBSD.org/

If you are looking for FreeBSD related chatting, there is a
freebsd-chat@freebsd.org mailing list.
If you are looking for a users group, there is also a mailing list for that.

If you are not interested in FreeBSD at all, than this is the wrong place
for this posting, and guessing from your e-mail address, you're in the wrong
place.

Please look elsewhere on the net for people to chat with.  This is a
disgusting abundance of chat sites on the internet these days.

Thank you,
-Chris