Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vaio PCG-R505EL and XF86Config.

Is this the laptop with the Intel Video? My friends wife has one of these
and has similar issues in linux.

Which version of X do you have? make sure you have at least 4.2.0.
If you already do have the latest -Stable version of X, try pulling the
source from their CVS tree. I had to do this a couple years ago for a Dell
Inspiron 5000e laptop.

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net
 (w) http://slakin.net.