Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 1998 20:20:50 +0900
From:      User Casanoba <casanoba@ailab10.sogang.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I have the question for hardware supporting.

Hi.

Because I'm poor at english, I'll say shortly.

I have tyan  S1696DLUA board. So I have trouble with installation
FreeBSD.

This board includes AIC-7895, FreeBSD don't assign driver for it.

And does FreeBSD support dual Pentium-II cpu?

I couldn't any information for AIC-7895, dual Pentium-II cpu from BBS,
news, and so on.

If you know whether FreeBSD support it or not,  let me know that.

And  If FreeBSD don't support it, let next FreeBSD version consider
these hardware.

Thank for reading my pool letter.

Happy new Year.

          from casanoba@ailab10.sogang.ac.kr