Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:56:52 +0300
From:      Marin Atanasov <dnaeon@gmail.com>
To:        Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My interactive version of pkg_add

Garrett Cooper wrote:
> Try fetch(3).
>

> You can get all of this information, again, from INDEX with or without pkg_info.
>
> -Garrett

Yes, I'll use fetch(3) - that's what I meant, probably I didn't explain
it well that's why you've misunderstood me :)
Currently I'm writing the functions which will scan the INDEX file and
I'll be ready soon with the next version of the program and it will be
very nice if someone could try and test the code for bugs and etc..

Now I'll go back coding for a while and post back later :)

--
Marin Atanasov
dnaeon AT gmail DOT com