Date:      Wed, 05 May 1999 23:04:37 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
To:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Memory Stick

Sorry, I misposted report for memory stick.  That mail was represented
in Japanese language.

In short, content of this report is:

  o for SONY VAIO PCG-Z505D with PAO 3.1
  o which has a Memory Stick slot above PCCARD slot
  o its slot is recognized as wd1 on wdc1
  o Memory Stick media is recognized as remobable IDE drive
    (like as Flash ATA PCCARD?)
  o mountable as msdos filesystem

Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
            // kuriyama@FreeBSD.ORG