Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 18:06:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        David Dawes <dawes@physics.usyd.edu.au>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>, fbsd@clem.systemsix.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tgdb

On Sat, 25 Mar 1995, David Dawes wrote:

> >> Hello,

> >> does that explain why i get "tgdb_wish: uid xxx: exited on signal 11"
> >> everytime i try to use that package?
> >>
> >> 					Steve Passe
> >> 					smp@clem.systemsix.com
> >
> >No, must likely you are using FreeBSD-2.0.  I just grabbed all the
> >extensions required and build TkSteal and tgdb for my FreeBSD-2.0 box.
>
> I see that problem too -- ie it crashes on startup.  Aren't these
> packages supposed to work on 2.0R?
>
> David

If it crashes on startup, it's not the blt-1.7 problem, you have
something else wrong.  OK, wonder what it is?  I do, and I'd like to know
how you made your tgdb environment.  Mind if I ask?

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!