Date:      Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:37:12 -0700
From:      Ted Schundler <tschundler@scu.edu>
To:        "mailto:dinoex"@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port gcvs-1.0b5

When trying to make install gcvs, on one of my systems is fails in
/user/ports/devel/gcvs/work/gcvs-1.0b5/cvsunix/lib while processing
../config.h referenced from hostname.c:15, it can't find the cvsgui.h
referenced on line 324 of config.h

manually editing that file to point to the absolute location of cvsgui.h
seems to have solved that problem. I forgot to look, but I'm guessing it's
just missing the gcvs-1.0b5/common path from its set of include paths when
cc is run.

Now its complaining about being unable to find -lroken (while in
gcvs-1.0b5/cvsunix/src), It seems that didn't get built and installed when I
did a make world a few weeks ago. But that is a problem w/ my system, not
the port.

Ted