Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:40:49 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NTFS driver for FreeBSD

If anyone is interested I've put together a document describing how to
install the driver that allows NTFS partitions to be mounted in
FreeBSD.

This driver isn't a port and can't be built/installed with a single
``make'' and the instructions that come with it are minimal. Whilst
this shouldn't pose any problem for anyone who has built a couple of
kernels it might not be so easy for newbies.

I've put it on my Website in both HTML and ASCII text at
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~markov/ntfs_install.html

The driver code can be d/l from http://iclub.nsu.ru/~semen/ntfs