Date:      Fri, 2 May 2014 21:56:11 +0530
From:      "stacy jones" <stacy.jones@drive-salesforce.com>
To:        <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Email Lists: Targeted / Prospects 2014

Hi,

We can assist your company with marketing initiatives in 2014. We keep all
opt-in emails of your target market. We do consultative selling; we focus on
your ROI. We have 60Million+ B2B list with emails. This is the best time to
target your clients to expand your market reach. These contacts come with
80% replacement guaranty.

Following are few of our B2B lists:

1 . IT Executives List - 559,799 contacts with verified emails.

2. Top-Level Executives List - 1,288,819 contacts with verified emails.

3. Siebel Users List - 71,025 contacts with verified emails.

4. SAP Users List - 78,692 contacts with verified emails.

5. PeopleSoft Applications Users List - 24,612 contacts with verified
emails.

6. Oracle Applications Decision Makers List - 133,416 contacts with verified
emails.

7. Media and Marketing Executives List - 250,399 contacts with verified
emails.

8. JD Edwards Users List - 8,575 contacts with verified emails.

9. Great Plains Users List - 17,512 contacts with verified emails.

10. IBM DBMS Applications Users List - 16,209 contacts with verified emails
.

11. Sybase DBMS Applications Users List - 32,256 contacts with verified
emails.

12. Marketing Executives List - 187,889 contacts with verified emails .

13. Finance Controllers and Top Executives List - 552,2 contacts with
verified emails.

14. Healthcare executives list - 1,228,189 contacts with verified emails.

You can get few samples from any one of these lists for your review at no
cost. Please pick your list.

Decision makers Titles: Top-level executives like CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs,
CIOs, Presidents, Chairman's, GMs, mid-level Managers, Sales and Marketing
Managers, HR Managers, Finance Managers etc.

Other Services we offer:

Email Appending: We add email addresses and other data to your existing
database.

List Purchase: Any industry list you can purchase from us. Our list includes
contact information like First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company URL,
Title, Physical Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry, Revenue and
email address.

Email Campaigns (Lead Generation): We send out email campaigns on your
behalf and charge you on a CPM (Cost per Thousand) basis. We track and
report the campaigns real-time to you online.

Thanks for your time and let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Stacy Jones

Business Development Coordinator

DRIVE-SALESFORCE

Richmond, Virginia

 <http://www.drive-salesforce.com>; www.drive-salesforce.com

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Leave Out".

This message contains confidential information, intended only for the
person(s) named above, which may also be privileged. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. In such
case, you should delete this message and kindly notify the sender via reply
e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind