Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:45:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   silly netscape menu question

I know this is trivial, but it bugs me...
Ever notice how when you are using the menus on netscape, sometimes
the choice under the pointer is highlighted, along with pop-up
sub-menus, and other times you have to click?  I can't duplicate
it.  It seems totally inconsistent.. But as we know about computers,
there is usually a good reason somewhere.  Is there a way to make the
menus and choices highlight automatically instead of waiting for the
mouse click?

"Doors to the pleasures of heaven or hell, and i didn't care
which...."