Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:09:26 +0800
From:      Huang Wen Hui <huanghwh@gmail.com>
To:        Jilles Tjoelker <jilles@stack.nl>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: onifconsole prevent shutdown on mbr 2013

  PID    TID COMM             TDNAME           KSTACK
    1 100002 init             -                mi_switch
sleepq_catch_signals sleepq_wait_sig _cv_wait_sig ttydev_leave ttydev_close
devfs_close VOP_CLOSE_APV vgonel vgone devfs_revoke VOP_REVOKE_APV
sys_revoke amd64_syscall Xfast_syscall

Cheers,

Huang Wen-Hui