Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:06:51 -0800
From:      Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
To:        Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libretto 100ct and X

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 12:45:22PM +0100, Tobias Roth wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please do not post such utterly off-topic questions to freebsd-mobile.
> 'What is a good lightweight windowmanager' has nothing to do with
> either freebsd or mobile devices.

 Tobias, I completely disagree here, and I do not think i am alone. A
 mobile device, whether it be a laptop or a PDA, depends on an efficient
 and easy to use windowmanager (if a graphical interface going to be
 used at all).

 If I am wrong, and this list is *not* intended for people to share their
 experiences using FreeBSD on mobile devices, then I will concede and
 un-subscribe from this list.

 In the future, I would appreciate you keeping your opinions to the list
 and not sending them to me in a personal email.

- Nick Jennings