Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:11:56 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        Tim Bishop <T.D.Bishop@ukc.ac.uk>
Cc:        Ports Management Team <portmgr@freebsd.org>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/ports

On 2002-07-17 22:42:43 +0100, Tim Bishop wrote:
> I'm contacting you regarding the ports search page. I'm searching for a port I maintain, but it doesn't seem to be listed, despite being in the ports collection for some time. The database was last updated (according to the page) after the port was created. Is the search page based on an old tag of the ports tree, or is there a more obvious answer?
>
> The port in question is irc/pircbot.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim Bishop (tim@bishnet.net).

Hi Tim,

please contact the Ports Management Team regarding questions
to the ports database (http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/INDEX )

It looks like the last real update of the ports database
was at 25-May-2002 (7 weeks ago!).

-Wolfram

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org