Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 00:41:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        se@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current -Stable less stable then that of March 26

On Sun, 14 Apr 1996, Michael Smith wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier stands accused of saying:
> > >
> > > Unh?  I have four NCR-using machines at -stable, and they all work jus'
> > > fine.  Have you perhaps wound out the PCI bus latency timer beyond 32,
> > > or do you have some other PCI hardware in this box that's griefing you?
> > >
> > 	-stable as of Friday night?  As I stated above, my March 26th kernel
> > didn't exhibit this problem, which I'm currently running without any problems
> > *knock on wood*
>
> Hmm.  The most recent one was worlded last thursday, ie. the 11th.  It's
> still up, but admittedly not very busy just now.

	Ack, unless a bug was introduced between your sup and mine, we
should be pretty much running the same kernel.

	What was that about the PCI bus latency timer?    The only other
PCI device I have in this box is my ATI Mach64 video card.

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org