Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:30:52 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Lute Mullenix <lute@cableone.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsuping 5.x source

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 08:26:14AM -0500, Lute Mullenix wrote:
> Hi I have been trying to use cvsup to update my 5.1 install, but
> something is not working right on this end. I have read the section
> in the handbook several times but still can't get it to work.
>
> This is the supfile that I am using with cvsup:
>
> #
> *default host=cvsup9.FreeBSD.org
> *default base=/usr
> *default prefix=/usr
> *default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5

There isn't any RELENG_5 tag yet.  The RELENG_5 branch will probably be
created around the time of 5.3-RELEASE.
Until then you will either have to use tag=.  (to get the latest from
5-CURRENT) or tag=RELENG_5_1 (to get  5.1-release + security fixes)
(Or you can use RELENG_5_2 to get 5.2-release + security fixes.)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson