Date:      10 Jan 2003 12:22:22 +1100
From:      Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB problems after resume from suspend in current as of January 9

I'm running a toshiba portege 4000 with -CURRENT as of January 9.
Suspending and resuming runs fine apart from USB, on resume it is unable
to recognise my USB mouse (logitech), nothing even registers that it is
plugged in, nor does the mouse get any power yet on booting normally USB
works fine. Has anyone got any ideas how I can work around this issues ?

Cheers,
--
Mark Sergeant <msergeant@snsonline.net>
SNSOnline Technical Services.