Go forward to Copying.
Go backward to (dir).
Go up to (dir).
This manual documents how to install and use the GNU multiple
precision arithmetic library, version 2.0.2.
- GMP Copying Conditions (LGPL).
- Introduction to MP
- Brief introduction to GNU MP.
- Installing MP
- How to configure and compile the MP library.
- MP Basics
- What every MP user should now.
- Reporting Bugs
- How to usefully report bugs.
- Integer Functions
- Functions for arithmetic on signed integers.
- Rational Number Functions
- Functions for arithmetic on rational numbers.
- Floating-point Functions
- Functions for arithmetic on floats.
- Low-level Functions
- Fast functions for natural numbers.
- BSD Compatible Functions
- All functions found in BSD MP.
- Custom Allocation
- How to customize the internal allocation.
- Concept Index
- Function Index