Go forward to Copying.
Go up to (DIR).
This manual documents the GNU `gperf' perfect hash function generator
utility, focusing on its features and how to use them, and how to report
- GNU `gperf' General Public License says
how you can copy and share `gperf'.
- People who have contributed to `gperf'.
- Introduction to `gperf'.
- Search Structures
- Static search structures and GNU GPERF.
- High-level discussion of how GPERF functions.
- A description of options to the program.
- Known bugs and limitations with GPERF.
- Things still left to do.
- Implementation Details for GNU GPERF.
- Material Referenced in this Report.