Go forward to Readline vi Mode.
Go backward to Readline Init File.
Go up to Command Line Editing.
Bindable Readline Commands
- Commands For Moving
- Moving about the line.
- Commands For History
- Getting at previous lines.
- Commands For Text
- Commands for changing text.
- Commands For Killing
- Commands for killing and yanking.
- Numeric Arguments
- Specifying numeric arguments, repeat counts.
- Commands For Completion
- Getting Readline to do the typing for you.
- Keyboard Macros
- Saving and re-executing typed characters
- Miscellaneous Commands
- Other miscellaneous commands.
This section describes Readline commands that may be bound to key