Skip site navigation (1)Skip section navigation (2)

1995/freebsd-hackers/19950423.freebsd-hackers

Messages: 563, sorted by Subject.
Last update: Sun Feb 20 12:01:04 2000

Up | Home | Archive Sorted by: Subject | Author | Date | Reverse Date
  1. Apr 25 Warner Losh         Re: #if instead of .if
  2. Apr 25 Terry Lambert        Re: #if instead of .if
  3. Apr 26 kim culhan          -current build problems
  4. Apr 26 Ed Hudson           /usr/lib/sendmail vs /usr/sbin/sendmail
  5. Apr 26 Nate Williams        Re: /usr/lib/sendmail vs /usr/sbin/sendmail
  6. Apr 26 Joe Greco            Re: /usr/lib/sendmail vs /usr/sbin/sendmail
  7. Apr 26 Jonathan M. Bresler  Re: /usr/lib/sendmail vs /usr/sbin/sendmail
  8. Apr 26 Rodney W. Grimes     Re: /usr/lib/sendmail vs /usr/sbin/sendmail
  9. Apr 27 William A. Arbaugh  0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root device 
 10. Apr 27 Julian Elischer      Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 11. Apr 27 William A. Arbaugh   Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 12. Apr 27 Bruce Evans          Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 13. Apr 27 Jordan K. Hubbard    Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 14. Apr 27 House of Debuggin'   Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 15. Apr 27 Bruce Evans          Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 16. Apr 28 harold barker        Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 17. Apr 28 Tom Roden            Re: 0412 SNAP install hangs after 'changing root dev
 18. Apr 23 Peter da Silva      1.1.5.1 ports
 19. Apr 23 Frank Mayhar         Re: 1.1.5.1 ports
 20. Apr 24 Andrew Heybey       2.0 kernels with debugging symbols


21. Apr 24 John Dyson Re: 2.0 kernels with debugging symbols 22. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: 2.x and large memory configs 23. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty 3d again... 24. Apr 23 Julian Elischer [DEVFS] related matters 25. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: [DEVFS] related matters 26. Apr 23 Andrey A. Chernov, Re: [DEVFS] related matters 27. Apr 23 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: [DEVFS] related matters 28. Apr 23 Wilko Bulte Re: [DEVFS] your opinions sought! 29. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: [DEVFS] your opinions sought! 30. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: [DEVFS] your opinions sought! 31. Apr 23 Julian Elischer [EISA] related matters 32. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: [EISA] related matters 33. Apr 23 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: [EISA] related matters 34. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: [EISA] related matters 35. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: [EISA] related matters 36. Apr 24 Matt Thomas Re: [EISA] related matters 37. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: [EISA] related matters 38. Apr 24 Bruce Evans Re: [EISA] related matters 39. Apr 24 Julian Elischer [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted ins 40. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted
41. Apr 24 Nate Williams Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted 42. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted 43. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted 44. Apr 25 Bruce Evans Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted 45. Apr 25 Ollivier Robert Re: [to Install people] Re: comments on an attempted 46. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: A better malloc() for FreeBSD 47. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: AHC2940 + Micropolis/Seagate w/wo tagged queuein 48. Apr 29 moto@CS.cmu.edu Re: AHC2940 + Micropolis/Seagate w/wo tagged queuein 49. Apr 28 Julian Elischer <ju amazingly annoying 50. Apr 28 Rodney W. Grimes Re: amazingly annoying 51. Apr 28 Nate Williams Re: amazingly annoying 52. Apr 24 Michael Elbel Re: Any objection to adding a .undef(VARNAME) to mak 53. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: aspfilter & stdin 54. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: aspfilter & stdin 55. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: aspfilter & stdin 56. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: aspfilter & stdin 57. Apr 29 J Wunsch Re: aspfilter & stdin 58. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: aspfilter & stdin 59. Apr 25 michael butler async mounts .. bogus ? 60. Apr 26 Bruce Evans Re: async mounts .. bogus ?
61. Apr 26 Terry Lambert Re: async mounts .. bogus ? 62. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: Beer 63. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: Beer 64. Apr 25 Network Coordinator Re: Beer 65. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard benchmark hell.. 66. Apr 23 Russell L. Carter Re: benchmark hell.. 67. Apr 23 John S. Dyson Re: benchmark hell.. 68. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: benchmark hell.. 69. Apr 23 John S. Dyson Re: benchmark hell.. 70. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 71. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 72. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty Re: benchmark hell.. 73. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: benchmark hell.. 74. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty Re: benchmark hell.. 75. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 76. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty Re: benchmark hell.. 77. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 78. Apr 24 Ollivier Robert Re: benchmark hell.. 79. Apr 24 Nate Williams Re: benchmark hell.. 80. Apr 24 Russell L. Carter Re: benchmark hell..
81. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 82. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: benchmark hell.. 83. Apr 24 John Dyson Re: benchmark hell.. 84. Apr 24 Nate Williams Re: benchmark hell.. 85. Apr 24 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 86. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: benchmark hell.. 87. Apr 25 Charles M. Hannum Re: benchmark hell.. 88. Apr 25 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 89. Apr 25 patl@asimov.lashley Re: benchmark hell.. 90. Apr 25 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: benchmark hell.. 91. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 92. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 93. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 94. Apr 25 Bakul Shah Re: benchmark hell.. 95. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 96. Apr 25 Bakul Shah Re: benchmark hell.. 97. Apr 25 Warner Losh Re: benchmark hell.. 98. Apr 25 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 99. Apr 26 醉生夢死 無言以對 benchmark hell.. 100. Apr 26 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell..
101. Apr 26 Julian Elischer Re: benchmark hell.. 102. Apr 26 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 103. Apr 26 Terry Lambert Re: benchmark hell.. 104. Apr 26 Bruce Evans Re: benchmark hell.. 105. Apr 25 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: benchmark hell.. (Really context switch & FP 106. Apr 25 Don Yuniskis Re: benchmark hell.. (Really context switch & FP 107. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Best SCSI Controller 108. Apr 23 Rashid Karimov. Re: Best SCSI Controller 109. Apr 29 Peter Dufault Boot message rampage 110. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: Boot message rampage 111. Apr 29 House of Debuggin' RE: Boot message rampage 112. Apr 24 Stephen Hocking Building off a CDROM 113. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: Building off a CDROM 114. Apr 25 Bruce Evans Re: Building off a CDROM 115. Apr 27 william pechter ILE Re: Building off a CDROM 116. Apr 27 Terry Lambert Re: Building off a CDROM 117. Apr 29 Julian Howard Stace Re: Building off a CDROM 118. Apr 29 Terry Lambert Re: Building off a CDROM 119. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 120. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic?
121. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 122. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 123. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 124. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Buslogic? 125. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 126. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 127. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 128. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 129. Apr 25 Sean Kelly Re: Buslogic? 130. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 131. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 132. Apr 25 Sean Kelly Re: Buslogic? 133. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 134. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 135. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? 136. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 137. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Buslogic? 138. Apr 26 Sean Kelly Re: Buslogic? 139. Apr 26 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Buslogic? 140. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Buslogic?
141. Apr 25 Mark Hittinger Re: Buslogic? (fwd) 142. Apr 25 Tom Samplonius Re: Buslogic? (fwd) 143. Apr 23 Anthony Graphics Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs? 144. Apr 23 Anthony Graphics Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs? 145. Apr 23 Peter da Silva Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs? 146. Apr 23 Julian Elischer Re: Case for FreeBSD presentation docs? 147. Apr 29 Amancio Hasty CDI's White Book , mpeg and FreeBSD 148. Apr 26 Amancio Hasty Jr cdrom & mpeg? 149. Apr 26 Masahiro SEKIGUCHI Re: cdrom & mpeg? 150. Apr 26 Julian Elischer Re: cdrom & mpeg? 151. Apr 26 Terry Lambert Re: cdrom & mpeg? 152. Apr 26 Amancio Hasty Re: cdrom & mpeg? 153. Apr 27 Jeff Aitken Changes for 2.1 154. Apr 26 Gary Palmer (FreeBS cmu_snmp 155. Apr 26 Mark Tinguely Re: cmu_snmp 156. Apr 26 Mark Tinguely Re: cmu_snmp 157. Apr 25 Gang-Ryung Uh Colorado 250MB 158. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Colorado 250MB 159. Apr 25 Clay D. Hopperdietz Re: Colorado 250MB 160. Apr 25 Mike O'Brien Re: Colorado Tape Drive (floppy tape)
161. Apr 24 Dean Gaudet comments on an attempted install 162. Apr 25 Bruce Evans Re: comments on an attempted install 163. Apr 23 Morgan Davis current disk trouble 164. Apr 27 Terry Lambert Current list offline? 165. Apr 27 Brian Tao Re: Current list offline? 166. Apr 25 J Wunsch Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/i386 autoconf.c 167. Apr 24 NIIMI Satoshi Re: DHCP on FreeBSD (was Re: yeah, what is the deal 168. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: DHCP on FreeBSD (was Re: yeah, what is the deal 169. Apr 29 Atsushi Murai Re: DHCP on FreeBSD (was Re: yeah, what is the deal 170. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: DIGIBOARD driver in ~julian 171. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty Do you run FreeBSD? Re: Case for FreeBSD presentati 172. Apr 24 Anthony Graphics Re: Do you run FreeBSD? Re: Case for FreeBSD present 173. Apr 24 Brian Tao E-mail/phone support for FreeBSD 174. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: E-mail/phone support for FreeBSD 175. Apr 26 Brian Tao Re: E-mail/phone support for FreeBSD 176. Apr 27 william pechter ILE Re: E-mail/phone support for FreeBSD 177. Apr 25 Julian Elischer FAQ mailing list 178. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: FAQ mailing list 179. Apr 25 Ollivier Robert Re: FAQ mailing list 180. Apr 25 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: FAQ mailing list
181. Apr 23 Steve Gerakines floppy tape formatting 182. Apr 24 Charlie & Re: floppy tape formatting 183. Apr 24 William Wanders Re: floppy tape formatting 184. Apr 24 Mike O'Brien Re: floppy tape formatting 185. Apr 25 Andrew Heybey forking and shared memory don't mix (with fix) 186. Apr 23 Peter da Silva FreeBSD 1.1.5.1 page 187. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard fyi - Im 188. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 189. Apr 23 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 190. Apr 23 Ollivier Robert Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 191. Apr 23 Wilko Bulte Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 192. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 193. Apr 23 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 194. Apr 23 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 195. Apr 23 Peter da Silva Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 196. Apr 23 Brian Tao Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 197. Apr 23 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 198. Apr 24 Wolfram Schneider Gating hackers into the newsgroups 199. Apr 24 Ollivier Robert Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 200. Apr 24 Joe Greco Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups
201. Apr 24 Jeffrey Hsu <hsu> Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 202. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 203. Apr 24 Jeffrey Hsu <hsu> Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 204. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 205. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 206. Apr 24 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 207. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 208. Apr 24 Nate Williams Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 209. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 210. Apr 24 Network Coordinator Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 211. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 212. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 213. Apr 24 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 214. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 215. Apr 24 Jeffrey Hsu <hsu> Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 216. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 217. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 218. Apr 24 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 219. Apr 24 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 220. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups
221. Apr 24 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 222. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 223. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 224. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 225. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 226. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 227. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 228. Apr 24 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 229. Apr 24 Paul Richards Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 230. Apr 24 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 231. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 232. Apr 24 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 233. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 234. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 235. Apr 25 J Wunsch Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 236. Apr 25 Sean Kelly Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 237. Apr 25 James Leppek Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 238. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 239. Apr 25 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 240. Apr 25 Glen Foster Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups
241. Apr 25 Mark Tinguely Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 242. Apr 25 Michael Elbel Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 243. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 244. Apr 25 J Wunsch Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 245. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 246. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 247. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 248. Apr 27 Wolfram Schneider Re: Gating hackers into the newsgroups 249. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Has anybody tried FreeBSD on NexGen 586 CPU ? 250. Apr 27 Joe Nieten Help 251. Apr 25 Justin T. Gibbs Re: Help? 252. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Help? 253. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Hot Java.. 254. Apr 24 gj%pcs.dec.com@inet Re: Hot Java.. 255. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: Hot Java.. 256. Apr 24 Christopher Provenz Re: Hot Java.. 257. Apr 24 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Hot Java.. 258. Apr 24 Amancio Hasty Re: Hot Java.. 259. Apr 29 Andreas Klemm Re: Hot Java.. 260. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Hot Java..
261. Apr 29 Ollivier Robert Re: Hot Java.. 262. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Hot Java.. 263. Apr 29 Amancio Hasty Re: Hot Java.. 264. Apr 29 Richard Toren Re: Hot Java.. 265. Apr 23 gj%pcs.dec.com@inet Re: How do I set a kernel variable? 266. Apr 23 J Wunsch Re: How do I set a kernel variable? 267. Apr 24 gj%pcs.dec.com@inet Re: How do I set a kernel variable? 268. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: How do I set a kernel variable? 269. Apr 25 Bill Fenner Re: How do I set a kernel variable? 270. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: HP Laserjet 2p 271. Apr 26 Peter da Silva Re: HP Laserjet 2p 272. Apr 26 Adam David Re: httpd as part of system 273. Apr 29 michael butler IDE - 32bit .. yes but no :-( 274. Apr 29 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: IDE - 32bit .. yes but no :-( 275. Apr 23 Sir Ilya Tsymbal install problem with 3c509. What to do? 276. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 277. Apr 23 Sir Ilya Tsymbal Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 278. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 279. Apr 23 Sir Ilya Tsymbal Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 280. Apr 24 HOSOKAWA Tatsumi Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do?
281. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 282. Apr 24 Rodney W. Grimes Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 283. Apr 24 Justin T. Gibbs Re: install problem with 3c509. What to do? 284. Apr 23 Thomas David Rivers Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem.. 285. Apr 24 Peter da Silva Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem.. 286. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem.. 287. Apr 24 Frank Durda IV Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem.. 288. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem.. 289. Apr 27 Joe Greco Is it just me, or... 290. Apr 24 Anthony Graphics Is P5 is faster than DX4 100 under FreeBSD? 291. Apr 24 Joe Greco Re: Is P5 is faster than DX4 100 under FreeBSD? 292. Apr 24 Bruce Evans Re: Is P5 is faster than DX4 100 under FreeBSD? 293. Apr 27 Anthony Graphics Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 294. Apr 27 Ollivier Robert Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 295. Apr 27 J Wunsch Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 296. Apr 27 Anthony Graphics Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 297. Apr 27 Anthony Graphics Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 298. Apr 28 Bruce Evans Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 299. Apr 28 Ollivier Robert Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 300. Apr 28 Anthony Graphics Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD?
301. Apr 28 Sean Kelly Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 302. Apr 28 Anthony Graphics Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 303. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 304. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: Is there any FAQ on thge serial in FreeBSD? 305. Apr 23 Amancio Hasty Jave source available 306. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Jave source available 307. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Kernel makefile changes to allow builds in different 308. Apr 25 Rashid Karimov. Latest SNAP - inst.problems (PCI/BT946c). 309. Apr 25 Neal Westfall Re: Latest SNAP - inst.problems (PCI/BT946c). 310. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: library conversion 311. Apr 24 Terry Lambert List management: DIGEST TIME? 312. Apr 24 Nate Williams Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 313. Apr 24 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 314. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 315. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 316. Apr 25 Sean Kelly Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 317. Apr 25 Donal Tobin Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 318. Apr 25 John Booth Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 319. Apr 25 Jaye Mathisen Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 320. Apr 25 Gene Stark Re: List management: DIGEST TIME?
321. Apr 25 Joe Greco Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 322. Apr 25 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: List management: DIGEST TIME? 323. Apr 27 Paul Traina looking for IP over printer port driver users 324. Apr 27 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: looking for IP over printer port driver users 325. Apr 27 J Wunsch Re: looking for IP over printer port driver users 326. Apr 27 Peter Dufault mailing list charters 327. Apr 25 John Beukema MHS <-> SMHP gateway 328. Apr 25 Joe Greco Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 329. Apr 25 Stephen F. Combs Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 330. Apr 25 John Booth Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 331. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 332. Apr 25 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 333. Apr 25 Network Coordinator Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 334. Apr 25 Network Coordinator Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 335. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 336. Apr 26 Noses Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 337. Apr 26 Peter da Silva Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 338. Apr 26 Peter da Silva Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 339. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: MHS <-> SMHP gateway 340. Apr 25 Amancio Hasty minor update to the sound driver.
341. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: minor update to the sound driver. 342. Apr 26 Jim Lowe Re: minor update to the sound driver. 343. Apr 26 Amancio Hasty Re: minor update to the sound driver. 344. Apr 24 Andreas Klemm Re: Minutes of the Thursday, April 13th core team me 345. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Minutes of the Thursday, April 13th core team me 346. Apr 24 Network Coordinator Re: Minutes of the Thursday, April 13th core team me 347. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Minutes of the Thursday, April 13th core team me 348. Apr 29 Simon Lai More commercial recognition 349. Apr 29 Peter da Silva Re: More commercial recognition 350. Apr 23 Peter da Silva Re: More devfs stuff 351. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: More devfs stuff 352. Apr 26 Peter da Silva Re: More devfs stuff 353. Apr 26 Terry Lambert Re: More devfs stuff 354. Apr 24 Joe Grosch Motorola ISDN WWW page 355. Apr 29 Mark Hittinger multi-pci scsi controllers 356. Apr 25 James E. Dunn MX record problem 357. Apr 25 James E. Dunn MX record problem 358. Apr 25 Joe Greco Re: MX record problem 359. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: MX record problem 360. Apr 26 Ollivier Robert Re: MX record problem
361. Apr 27 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: N. Cal.: FreeBSD party 362. Apr 28 Mark Tinguely Re: N. Cal.: FreeBSD party 363. Apr 28 Gary Palmer (FreeBS Re: N. Cal.: FreeBSD party 364. Apr 28 Mark Tinguely Re: N. Cal.: FreeBSD party 365. Apr 28 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: N. Cal.: FreeBSD party 366. Apr 28 Julian Elischer NCR SCSI failure (failure to convert linux user) 367. Apr 28 Terry Lambert Re: NCR SCSI failure (failure to convert linux user) 368. Apr 26 Andrey A. Chernov, ncurses 1.9.0 released 369. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: ncurses 1.9.0 released 370. Apr 27 Andrey A. Chernov, Re: ncurses 1.9.0 released 371. Apr 27 Paul Richards Re: ncurses 1.9.0 released 372. Apr 27 Julian Elischer Re: ncurses 1.9.0 released 373. Apr 25 Pavlov's Cat Newbie mentoring 374. Apr 25 Jonathan M. Bresler Re: Newbie mentoring 375. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: Newbie mentoring 376. Apr 25 Satoshi Asami | =?I Re: Newbie mentoring 377. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: Newbie mentoring 378. Apr 25 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Newbie mentoring 379. Apr 27 Nathan Chapman (Gue none 380. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Patches to compile Kernel and Libraries with '-O
381. Apr 25 Soren Schmidt Re: Patches to compile Kernel and Libraries with '-O 382. Apr 25 Dirk Steinberg Re: Patches to compile Kernel and Libraries with '-O 383. Apr 25 Dirk Steinberg Re: Patches to compile Kernel and Libraries with '-O 384. Apr 23 Philippe Charnier pb using maninstall 385. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: pb using maninstall 386. Apr 23 Rodney W. Grimes Re: pb using maninstall 387. Apr 26 Jordan K. Hubbard PLEASE - NO MORE MENTOR/NEWBIE MESSAGES! 388. Apr 29 Charlie Root please update /dev/MAKEDEV 389. Apr 26 Peter Dufault Policy list 390. Apr 25 Jonathan M. Bresler Pre-Alpha of mentor and disown commands 391. Apr 23 Gary Palmer (FreeBS Re: Problems with current (IDE/pdksh port) 392. Apr 23 Satoshi Asami | =?I Re: Problems with current (IDE/pdksh port) 393. Apr 25 Paul Richards Proposed gateways. 394. Apr 25 Julian Elischer Re: Proposed gateways. 395. Apr 25 Paul Richards Re: Proposed gateways. 396. Apr 25 Joe Greco Re: Proposed gateways. 397. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: Proposed gateways. (Mentoring side anyway ...) 398. Apr 28 John-Mark Gurney qic tape formating 399. Apr 25 Joe Grosch Quantum disk drive 400. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Quantum disk drive
401. Apr 25 Ollivier Robert Re: Quantum disk drive 402. Apr 25 Joe Greco Re: Quantum disk drive 403. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: Quantum disk drive 404. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: Quantum disk drive 405. Apr 26 Alexander MacAulay Question about software update protocol (SUP) 406. Apr 23 Andrew.Gordon@net-t Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier -SNA 407. Apr 23 Peter da Silva Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 408. Apr 23 Tom Samplonius Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 409. Apr 23 Peter da Silva Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 410. Apr 23 Tom Samplonius Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 411. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 412. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 413. Apr 24 Atsushi Murai Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 414. Apr 24 Gary Palmer (FreeBS Re: Re(2): IP problem with 950412-SNAP (and earlier 415. Apr 23 Stephen McKay Re: Release stability (fwd) 416. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: Release stability (fwd) 417. Apr 28 Mike Pritchard Screen print capability 418. Apr 28 Paul Richards Re: Screen print capability 419. Apr 29 Andrey A. Chernov, Re: Screen print capability 420. Apr 29 Mike Pritchard Re: Screen print capability
421. Apr 28 Anthony Graphics Serial: forgot to include stty -a output for the lin 422. Apr 25 Nate Williams Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 423. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 424. Apr 25 Nate Williams Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 425. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 426. Apr 25 Nate Williams Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 427. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 428. Apr 25 Nate Williams Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 429. Apr 25 Terry Lambert Re: Shlib complaints ( was Re: benchmark hell..) 430. Apr 29 Peter Dufault Shutting up the SCSI probe noise 431. Apr 26 Matthew Diez SLIP 432. Apr 26 Julian Elischer Re: SLIP 433. Apr 23 Matthew Diez Slip w/ 2.0 434. Apr 23 StevenR362@aol.com Re: Slip w/ 2.0 435. Apr 23 Tom Samplonius Re: Slip w/ 2.0 436. Apr 23 M C Wong Re: Slip w/ 2.0 437. Apr 24 J Wunsch Re: Slip w/ 2.0 438. Apr 27 Davide Tome' Slip/PPP over TELNET 439. Apr 24 Frank Durda IV Someone wanted info on Xircom adapters? 440. Apr 23 Satoshi Asami | =?I strange behavior with sh and dangling symlinks
441. Apr 29 dennis stray irq 15 error 442. Apr 23 Robert Burns Support for Digiboards 443. Apr 23 Serge A. Babkin Re: Support for Digiboards 444. Apr 23 John Hay syscons probe function 445. Apr 23 Julian Elischer Re: syscons probe function 446. Apr 23 Bruce Evans Re: syscons probe function 447. Apr 23 John Hay Re: syscons probe function 448. Apr 24 uucp@kmd-ac.dk Re: syscons probe function 449. Apr 24 Poul-Henning Kamp Testers please! 450. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Testers please! 451. Apr 27 gj%pcs.dec.com@inet Re: Testers please! 452. Apr 27 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: Testers please! 453. Apr 26 Smooch Re: The Mentors' Club 454. Apr 26 Nate Williams Re: The Mentors' Club 455. Apr 25 Gary Roberts The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 456. Apr 25 Boyd Faulkner Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 457. Apr 25 Paul Richards Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 458. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 459. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 460. Apr 25 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... )
461. Apr 25 Gary Roberts Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 462. Apr 25 Rodney W. Grimes Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 463. Apr 26 Gary Roberts Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 464. Apr 26 Boyd Faulkner Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 465. Apr 26 Julian Howard Stace Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 466. Apr 26 Gary Roberts Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 467. Apr 26 Peter da Silva Re: The Mentors' Club (was Re: Gating hackers ... ) 468. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard The Party tonite. 469. Apr 29 Julian Elischer Re: The Party tonite. 470. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: To anyone who lives in Houston TX. 471. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Translators needed urgently! 472. Apr 29 Ollivier Robert Re: Translators needed urgently! 473. Apr 29 Jean-Marc Zucconi Re: Translators needed urgently! 474. Apr 29 Terry Lambert Re: Translators needed urgently! 475. Apr 29 Rashid Karimov. Re: Translators needed urgently! 476. Apr 29 J Wunsch Re: Translators needed urgently! 477. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard tun man page? 478. Apr 25 Gang-Ryung Uh Two Problems? 479. Apr 29 Nate Williams Verbose vs. non-verbose 480. Apr 29 Rodney W. Grimes Re: Verbose vs. non-verbose
481. Apr 29 Tom Samplonius Re: Verbose vs. non-verbose 482. Apr 24 Philippe Charnier Re: wchar_t definition... 483. Apr 24 Kaleb S. KEITHLEY Re: wchar_t definition... 484. Apr 27 Charlie & What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 485. Apr 27 Chris Olsen Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 486. Apr 27 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 487. Apr 28 House of Debuggin' Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 488. Apr 28 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 489. Apr 28 Chris Olsen Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 490. Apr 28 Boyd Faulkner Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 491. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 492. Apr 28 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 493. Apr 28 Terry Lambert Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 494. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 495. Apr 28 Sean Kelly Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 496. Apr 28 Peter Dufault Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 497. Apr 28 Gary Palmer (FreeBS Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 498. Apr 28 House of Debuggin' Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 499. Apr 28 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 500. Apr 28 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5
501. Apr 28 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 502. Apr 28 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 503. Apr 28 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 504. Apr 28 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 505. Apr 28 House of Debuggin' Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 506. Apr 28 Poul-Henning Kamp Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 507. Apr 28 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 508. Apr 28 Justin T. Gibbs Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 509. Apr 28 Rodney W. Grimes Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 510. Apr 29 Rodney W. Grimes Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 511. Apr 29 Paul Richards Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 512. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 513. Apr 29 J Wunsch Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 514. Apr 29 J Wunsch Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 515. Apr 29 Morgan Davis Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 516. Apr 29 Marc van Kempen Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 517. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 518. Apr 29 Peter Dufault Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 519. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 520. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5
521. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 522. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 523. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 524. Apr 29 Bruce Evans Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 525. Apr 29 Marc van Kempen Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 526. Apr 29 Peter Dufault Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 527. Apr 29 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 528. Apr 29 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 529. Apr 29 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 530. Apr 29 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 531. Apr 29 Andrey A. Chernov, Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 532. Apr 29 Nate Williams Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 533. Apr 29 Ollivier Robert Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 534. Apr 29 Ollivier Robert Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 535. Apr 29 Mark Hittinger Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5 (fwd) 536. Apr 29 Ollivier Robert Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5* 537. Apr 29 Morgan Davis Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5y 538. Apr 29 Peter Dufault Re: What I'd *really like* for 2.0.5y 539. Apr 25 Julian Howard Stace Re: What's going on with 2.0.5. 540. Apr 27 Julian Elischer <ju WHere is the fixit floppy?
541. Apr 28 Ollivier Robert Re: WHere is the fixit floppy? 542. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: WHere is the fixit floppy? 543. Apr 28 Nate Williams Re: WHere is the fixit floppy? 544. Apr 28 J Wunsch Re: WHere is the fixit floppy? 545. Apr 24 Stephen Hocking Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 546. Apr 24 Julian Elischer Re: Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 547. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 548. Apr 24 Jeffrey Hsu <hsu> Re: Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 549. Apr 24 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 550. Apr 25 Alan F Lundin Re: Windows emulator for Linux (fwd) 551. Apr 25 Vincenzo Capuano xntpd patches for dcf77 552. Apr 25 michael butler Re: xntpd patches for dcf77 553. Apr 27 Vincenzo Capuano Re: xntpd patches for dcf77 554. Apr 28 Vincenzo Capuano xntpd patches for DCF77 555. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 556. Apr 23 Julian Elischer Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 557. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 558. Apr 23 Atsushi Murai Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 559. Apr 23 Jordan K. Hubbard Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 560. Apr 23 Atsushi Murai Re: yeah, what is the deal with this?
561. Apr 23 Atsushi Murai Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 562. Apr 23 Terry Dwyer Re: yeah, what is the deal with this? 563. Apr 24 Terry Lambert Re: yeah, what is the deal with this?


Up | Home | Archive Sorted by: Subject | Author | Date | Reverse Date
Contact us
Last update: Sun Feb 20 12:01:04 2000
Created by mailindex 1.1
Copyright © 1995-2015 FreeBSD Project.
All rights reserved.