Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 1996 00:51:48 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good motherboard vendor?

Hi,

     Can anyone recommend a good motherboard vendor?  I'm looking for an
ASUS P55T2P4 (512K cache) or an Ocean Rhino-9.

     It's time to upgrade my FreeBSD system, and I'm looking for a GOOD
motherboard vendor -- one who won't give me problems if running FreeBSD
causes an intermittent motherboard problem to rear its ugly head.  Good
service is more important to me than price, although a low price would
be nice.

     Thanks,
     -- Darryl Okahata
	Internet: darrylo@sr.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.