Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:09:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      ejon@colltech.com
To:        ken@plutotech.com (Kenneth D. Merry)
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au, ken@plutotech.com, ejon@colltech.com, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEC PW 6200 troubles - more info

Ken,
	Well, I wanted to hold off replying to your suggestion
until I'd checked for the 12th time, but now I'm sure: there is
no such option.
	There's also no issue date for the BIOS either in ROM
or on the download page, so I don't know if it's reasonable
to expect an update any time soon.

	Does anyone have any other suggestions on where to
go next?

Eric

Strange sunspot activity caused Kenneth D. Merry to write: