Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 14:28:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>, "Robert A. Bruce" <rab@pike.cdrom.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Magazine ads

The banner system here at Andover....sure...

I can give the name of the person to contact here to get that done.

Andover is quite hot on BSD right now...

as well as Linux still.

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking