Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:12:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        David Miller <dmiller@sparks.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OT] Fibre channel enclosures?

The JMR 4-bay is about as cheap as you'll find as far as I know. The 2K$ plus
is for the 10 slot. There might be something cheaper at
http://www.scsistuff.com.

Yes. Pricey. The only other thing is to find (and I don't know a source) of
paddlebard adapters with the 40-pin SCA connector, a +5/+12 Molex power
connector and two serial-in serial-out ports that you can then draw to a DB-9
(Female) to try and 'make your own' FC case....