Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:28:20 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        LEDeFina@aol.com
Cc:        jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Consultants

On 2001-02-02 13:53 -0500, LEDeFina@aol.com wrote:

>    Dear Recruiters:
>    I am seeking help in placing the following 3 consultants, they are
>    available
>    Immediately and willing to RELOCATE anywhere in the US.  Their rates
>    are
>    negotiable and low enough to still have a comfortable split.
>    Please call or email me for full resumes.
>
>    Jay Kalathil, Web Developer
>    Bobby George, Systems / Network Administrator
>    Loai Hekmat / Network / Telecom.

Dear Linda,

The 'jobs@freebsd.org' list is for jobs relating to FreeBSD only.
It is _not_ a general-purpose job posting list.  As there were no
references to candidates with BSD skills in your posting, it was
inappropriate for this list.  Please do not mail this list again
unless you have candidates with FreeBSD experience.  Thanks.

Also, your mailer seems to be generating lines of more than 80
characters.  This causes it to look broken, as shown, quoted,
above.

Regards,

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   It is no measure of health to be
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             well adjusted to a profoundly