Date:      Wed,  7 Feb 2001 19:23:45 -0800
From:      "Alexander Jossifov" <alex@tugab.net>
To:        "freebsd-mozilla" <freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mozilla & PSM -- the final word

I got the same error:

 gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/www/mozilla/work/mozilla/extensions/psm-glue/src'
  gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/www/mozilla/work/mozilla/extensions/psm-glue'
  Segmentation fault - core dumped
  *** Error code 139

I found a very stupid way to get around it. I removed the word
./regchrome from the Makefile :
"${SETENV} LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=. ./regchrome)"

And then installed it. Then I get the latest build from
mozilla.org and copied it over the installed mozilla.

It run, even the PSM works.
When I run only the latest build the PSM not worked, but when I
copied the build over the installed from ports mozilla PSM works.

Maybe its the stragest way to compile and run mozilla, but I
didn't know anything about programming so it was the only way I
made mozill w/PSM worked.