Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:17:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jason Fried <jfried@cluster.nix.selu.edu>
To:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Cluster at SLU

I just finished setting up a Cluster running FreeBSD 4.5 at Southeastern
Louisiana University, for the Computer Science Department.

each node is a PII-450mhz, with 128mb of ram.
Its small now, 10 nodes. But maybe I can get a grant for more nodes.

The cluster is using lam-mpi along with openPBS.

most of the jobs Ive been running are for benchmarking, but I hear the
Physics Department has a problem that is ideal for a Cluster to crunch
away at.

--
Jason Fried