Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:48:57 -0500
From:      "T.Pendev" <overwhelm@cybershade.us>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mozilla-1.3b and SVG

Hi,

I've built mozilla-devel port (mozilla-1.3b) on i386 FreeBSD 5.0-Release.
It works fine but I can't get SVG to works.
Whenever I try to view a page with embedded .svg(.svgz) graphics or just to
view .svg file mozilla doesn't seem to know what to do.

"You have chosen to open a file of type: "Scalable Vector
Graphics"(image/svg+xml) from http://path/to/file
What should Mozilla do with this file?

Is this working at all ?

And xmlterm too.

If I choose Tools -> XMLterm xmlterm window pops up but I can't type on it - I
hear just a beep when trying to use my keyboard.

Regards,