Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:53:20 +0200
From:      Thomas Quinot <thomas@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Thomas Quinot <thomas@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Missing length specification in scsi_request_sense

Le 2003-09-21, Scott Long écrivait :

> Since just about every driver in existance does auto-sense, it doesn't
> surprise me that you're finding these bugs.

Yes, that's what I guessed... ATAPI/CAM used to have autosense before
ATAng, because the ATA code used to. Since it doesn't anymore, I have
added an autosense circuit in ATAPI/CAM, but this appears to trigger a
race condition somewhere, leading to a missed ATA interript, and so
needs to be disabled for now.

Thomas.

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG