Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:56:42 +0200
From:      "jedihobbes@gmail.com" <jedihobbes@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad T43 strangeness

Alright, so I'm running 6.0-BETA4 on a Thinkpad T43, and I'd like to
use tpb, which requires ACPI_IBM, which in turn only seems to work
properly when I have "device ACPI" in my kernel conf. If I leave out
ACPI in my kernel conf, then everything works hardware wise. When I
enable ACPI, then ACPI_IBM and tpb work brilliantly...but the mouse
doesn't work. I've disabled APIC in loader.conf to fix the
suspend/restart problems (as per a recommendation on a site
somewhere), but other then that everything else is fairly stock.
Suggestions?

Thanks,
   Ric